Part Time Assistant Manager
Assistant Store Manager candidates will have several years of specialty retail experience, in a supervisory role, with a strong understanding of customer service, and a desire to lead and succeed. The Assistant Manager will work in partnership with the Store Manager in every aspect of day to day business.
- ·Minimum 2 years specialty retail management experience.
- ·Knowledge of metrics and how they relate to the success of a store.
- ·An understanding of staff scheduling.
- ·Proven ability to successfully lead a team of associates.
- ·Able to quickly troubleshoot an issues that may arise in the store.
- ·Passionate about providing quality customer service to a wide array of clientele.
- ·Strong proficiency in visual merchandising.
- ·Excellent verbal and written skills.
- ·Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
See store for more details!