Sales Associates provide exceptional customer service and assist the Store Leadership Team in supporting our company mission: “Connecting Active People With Their Passions”. Come join the adventure at Southlake Town Square.
- Greet and engage customers in the store.
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer questions or issues regarding product features, benefits, availability.
- Utilize sales skills and excellent customer service to drive store sales.
- Perform all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, efficiently and accurately.
- Assist in receiving shipments and distributing to sales floor as directed.
- Maintain store standards for visual merchandising, cleanliness and safety.
- Assist in other store functions as needed.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Basic math and organizational skills required.
· Skills in operating a Point of Sales (POS) system are required
· Previous retail sales experience and/or experience working in a customer service environment is strongly preferred.
· Ability to maintain a high professional standard of behavior, courtesy, and respect.
· Demonstrate and maintain the ability to work in and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Requirements include the ability to use a telephone and computerized systems.
- Perform repetitive movements of the arms and shoulders.
- Stand for extended periods of time up to 8 hours per day.
- Move freely around store, bend, twist, reach, squat, climb a ladder, and regularly lift/carry up to 40 pounds.
- Job may require hours that often exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week during peak periods.
- Availability to work retail store schedule – Sunday to Saturday.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age