What The Role is All About
* Love us, obsess about our products and can’t wait to share that passion.
* Begin each shift with an infectious excitement and enjoy connecting with every customer.
* Are curious and courageous: asking great questions, listening intently and leading thoughtfully.
* Combine color and pattern easily, knowing that the magic is in the mix.
* Interact with many customers per hour and have a knack for uncovering things that drive sales and support service.
* Are multi-taskers, making it quick and seamless for customers.
What We Expect From You
* Friendly, helpful and always smiling, for starters.
* A genuine desire to be the customer’s hero.
* Be the best at what you do by achieving all of your goals.
* Bring your smarts, we expect thinkers who always do the right thing.
* A great fashion esthetic and up to date on what’s happening in the industry.
* Technologically savvy while at the same time knowing that devices don’t dominate dialogue.
* An ability to be nimble and get on board with where we’re headed.
What You Can Expect
To be part of a team of the best and brightest focused on:
* Quality – the best fabrics, the best construction and the finishing details you can’t find anywhere else.
* Value – timeless pieces with no expiration date.
* Design – it all starts in-house with talented designers.
* Style – more than the individual piece, no one puts a look together like we do.
How We Measure Results
* Achieve your daily SPH goal.
* Open at least one J.Crew card per shift.
* Align activities around Top Four on the Floor and other selling and service initiatives.
* Complete training with flying colors.
* Are at least 18 years old.
* Communicate effectively and write with a bit of flair.
* Process information and operate store systems accurately.
* Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
* Assist in processing and replenishing and keeping the store looking great.
* Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds |18 kilos.
* Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Call or stop by the store for more information.