Sundance has an excellent opportunity for Sales Associates / Sales Representatives at our new store opening in Southlake Town Square, Southlake, TX. Sundance is committed to providing customers with world class service while offering unique products that showcase artistic inspiration and a commitment to the environment.
Sales Representative / Sales Associate Overview
The Sales Associate partners with store management to drive sales by persistent attention to detail in assisting and selling goods to customers. Also offers general support to the management team regarding visual merchandising, housekeeping and store cleanliness.
Sales Representative / Sales Associate Requirements
* High school diploma required, Associates preferred
* Experience with a premium brand retailer preferred
* Experience in an environment where customers service is highly regarded a must
* Computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Sales Representative / Sales Associate Duties & Responsibilities
* Customer service is key…we are here to enhance the customer experience by outfitting them
* Tell the product story, features and benefits of both our jewelry and merchandise
* Inform customers of our website and catalog, offering to put them on our mailing list
* Process register transactions accurately and efficiently
* Maintain visual integrity by regular cleaning and dusting
* Replenish merchandise as needed
* Maintain a high level of awareness regarding loss prevention
Sales Representative / Sales Associate Compensation:
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, short/long-term disability, paid time off, 401(k) and discounts on our products.
* Ability to work in a retail store environment, e.g. standing, merchandising, stocking shelves, etc.
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds to 25 pounds.
* Some travel required.
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits package including 401(k) and product discounts. For consideration, send resume to Sundance, 3865 West 2400 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84120, c/o Sonny McGlothlin, District Manager, via fax (801) 978-3235 or email Sonny.McGlothilin@Sundance.net.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. EOE