Who’s our ideal candidate?
We are searching for a manager who will inspire a Scout & Molly’s team to love where they work while increasing productivity, sales and profitability. You must be an extravert, go-getter, creative full of passion for the brand and have an eye for detail. You should be a natural leader who is organized and knows how to prioritize tasks while maintaining positive store energy for both employees and customers. Our ideal Store Scout will be able to create a store environment that surprises and delights our customers each time they walk through our doors.
• Retail hands-on experience managing all aspects of a store from the stockroom and managing POS to the sales floor
• Experience with community outreach, contacting and partnering with other local businesses, charities to grow customer base
• Existing book of business
• A solid team-building track record
• Positive and enthusiastic personality
• Comfortable working with and providing customer service to people from all walks of life
• A strong voice and an open mind, Welcomes feedback
• Must have the ability to communicate strategically at all levels, as well as train, coach and give straightforward feedback
• The proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
• Works well under pressure and meeting month-end #s
• An understanding of Scout & Molly’s values and culture
• Willingness to go above and beyond when needed
• Flexibility and positive reaction to change
• Entrepreneurial spirit; someone who will think of this store as their own and contribute to its overall success
What to Expect:
As a Store Scout Manager at Scout & Molly’s, you’ll mentor, lead and cheer your team on to successful results each day. Your approach must be big picture and balanced. You’ll be the standard-setter and the go to resource for any questions (big and small) and all feedback (good and bad). You will continually work to ensure profitability, collaboration, and outstanding customer service. You’ll need to be involved in outreach to gain traction for the brand and partner with other organizations in the community – so this will require a self-starter with thick skin and persistent personality.
• Ensure the highest level of customer care
• Continually recruit, train and develop talented individuals
• Maintain systems and policies to keep the store functioning efficiently
• Model the expectation and hold others accountable
• Build the Scout & Molly’s brand within the community
Are you the one?
If you meet these qualifications and are ready to be a part of an exceptional team, please apply. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications.