About Pressed Juicery
For over nine years, Pressed Juicery has set the standard for cold-pressed juice by abiding to a simple, guiding principle: nutrition should be delicious, affordable and accessible to everyone. Our Farm-to-bottle promise guarantees the freshest, most nutritious product reaches customers across the nation through our 75 retail locations on the East and West Coast, with new locations slated to open in Texas in 2019, convenient local delivery from our stores, nationwide shipping through our robust e-commerce channel, and through our wholesale channel. In addition to serving the most delicious cold-pressed juice on the market, Pressed Juicery offers vegan and dairy-free treats as part of the Freeze line, as well as indulgent (and health-conscious) signature nut-based blends, and Shots for concentrated nutrition. With an ever-expanding menu and new members joining daily, Pressed Juicery continues to fulfill its mission to make a nutritious, delicious diet a reality for all.
At Pressed Juicery, we don’t have a mission, we are on a mission: to make high nutrition a realistic option for all people. And this is how you will help us do that. Our Retail Sales Associates are customer driven, selling experts, brand ambassadors, and have a sincere passion for making an impact on the daily lives of others while contributing to the overall results of the store.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Drive company sales growth and profitability through customer centric selling, teamwork, superior product knowledge, and impeccable customer experience.
- Achieve established sales goals.
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a positive manner.
- Freeze stores: cutting, preparing, and serving product. Clean equipment and following proper food handling procedures.
- Heat stores: preparing hot beverages, following proper food handling procedures, and cleaning equipment.
- Ask open-ended questions to learn about your customer’s lifestyle and wellness goals; identify the right products to help them achieve those goals and match their needs with the features & benefits of our products.
- Enroll all customers in our Membership Program.
- Active & engaged product sampling throughout all daily parts.
- Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules.
- Share customer feedback with store manager regarding product requests, concerns, and suggestions.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together collaboratively to achieve goals.
- Maintain store appearance and cleanliness standards.
- Utilize the Point of Sale and other computer systems to operate the store at maximum efficiency.
- Other job-related duties as requested.
- Passion, knowledge, interest in health, fitness and/or wellness.
- Ability to build customer relationships and deliver exceptional service.
- Possess a relentless commitment to achieving results.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures, processes, and product knowledge.
- Proven success in achieving goals through customer centric selling.
- Excellent team player with ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with a proficiency in English.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Previous retail, restaurant, or hospitality experience preferred, but not required.
- Previous cash-handling and POS experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid California Food Handler Card, or applicable state required certification at time of hire.
- Must be 18 or over to apply.
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds
- Requires standing for long periods of time
- Requires working in variable temperatures at different times per day and season.
Pressed Juicery is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply applicants can email resumes to: Store0089sm@pressedjuicery.com